Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving! A lot of info below. Please Read.
- If you have not done so, please upgrade your CEVA/USA Volleyball Membership to the full $55 membership. Click this link for upgrading. If coming from a different club, or you are a new member, please be sure and change the Club / Region. Here are instructions on how to check and change it. You can change that during the upgrade process. Your player cannot be added to the roster until these steps are complete.
- $450 deposit and $200 uniform fee should be paid as of last week. Please contact Leilani if there is any problems or concerns. Next payment (Monthly or Full) is due December 10th. (Payment options: PayPal Online, check written to Trailsend VBC, cash-hand to Leilani only) For more details go to the Club Fees and Payment Page.
- All Trailsend Team Players are required to complete the Junior Ref/Scorer online training. For the 12-1’s team, 2 parents are also required to be certified. A parent will assist with score keeping during each match. Click here for CEVA instructions on accessing the Online Course.
- All Trailsend Teams (except 12-1’s) First Scrimmage / Tournament of the season will be at North Marion High School on Sunday Dec 16th. Arrive by Noon. Play begins at 12:30pm. During this tournament CEVA Refs will be working with Coaches and Players on the Ref / Scorer Training. This is not a replacement of the online course. This training is to complete requirements for Trailsend to be listed as a Blue Ribbon Certified Club with CEVA. The 12-1’s team should attend this and receive scorer training. They do not have to stay once the training is over. More details about the tournament will be posted soon.
- ** Traveling Teams** The 14-1,15-1, and 16-1 teams are attending the February Presidents Weekend Tournament in Seattle. Please see the February Tournaments Page for details. Additional rooms have been blocked at the Hilton Garden Inn. (5 rooms left)
18-1’s are attending the Las Vegas Classic in February. Deadline for reserving a room is Dec 17th. See February Tournaments Page for details.
The 15-1 and 16-1 teams will be attending the Vegas National Qualifier in April. Hotel rooms will be blocked and posted hopefully before Christmas on the Traveling Tournaments Pages.
- ** Tournament Changes ** The 18-1’s Spokane tournament has been canceled and removed from the calendar. 18-1s are now registered in Willamette Classic at OSU on May 11th and 12th. The 14-1’s are now registered for NW Junior Elite tourney MLK weekend January 19th-21st. Neither of these tournaments are Stay and Play. There will be no blocked rooms.
- Friendship tournaments will be posted on the calendar once confirmed. Details will be provided to each team.
- Jerseys and bags should be in your presence shortly before Christmas break!
Looking forward to a great season.