Thank you everyone for getting your ceva membership taken care of. Everyone is officially on a roster!!!
There has been many changes to the December practice schedule and tournament schedule. Please check calendar to double check where your teams are playing. If you are practicing on Tuesday and Thursday your practices will always be at Eastham at 7-9pm, please let me know if y’all find discrepancies on the calendar.
– All friendship tournaments are posted for the year for all teams.
– 18-1/16-1: Eugene hotels are FFY! (FEND FOR YOURSELVES) recommended hotel is Best Western in Springfield
– 15-1/14-1: MLK Seattle tourney hotel is Embassy Suited Lynnwood. Link to reserve blocked rooms will be posted early next week. 20 plus blocked rooms!
-16-1/15-1/14-1: Presidents day Seattle hotel is TownePlace Suites Southcenter (Link is up and running to book rooms now. Please go to Traveling tourney to block rooms.
-18-1: Vegas Classic Tourney Hotel is yet to be decided.(Do not get flights until confirmed)
– 18-1: Colorado Classic hotel is Drury Inn and Suites (Link is up and running)
– 18-1/14-1: Spokane NW Qualifier hotel is yet to be decided.
– 16-1/15-1: SCVA Vegas Qualifier is yet to be decided. (Do not get flights until confirmed)
TEAM MOMS AND DADS
-Trailsend parents should have gotten emails and or phone calls from team parents and or coaches in regards to team parties and food for tourneys. Parents please respond to these emails so that Team parents knows everyone is receiving info. If you have not received any info’s means your team parent has missing info from you. Please get them phone and email address ASAP.
– Next Payment is Due the week of the December 10th.
-Players should be working on ref and scoring certifications. You all need to do this through the USAV site which you can find on cevaregion.org.
– Players please ask coaches what team policy is regarding scoring n ref certifications.
-Players should be showing up ready to jump rope with shoes n knee pads on 5min before practice actually begins!
-Uniforms are being worked on being delivered next week! (December friendship does not require jerseys so we have plenty of time!
– Players missing practices please make sure you make up by going to other team practices within a week or so of missing. You do not to schedule with the accepting coach but you should tell your team coach that you did make up so that they are aware.
– Call 310-940-9784 if you have any questions or concerns. We are so excited to get going for the season. This is going to be one good season!!!!