Things you must do before Parent Meeting Tonight:
- Become a CEVA member. Click CEVA to become a member.
Follow steps and select “Undecided” and “Membership Deposit”
Once selected for a team, you will need to “upgrade ” your child’s
membership to a Regular Junior Membership before any practices take place.
You will be asked to select the club in place of “Undecided.” Upgrade is $45
for girls and$15 for boys. You’ve already paid $10 to tryout,
now you’re just paying to the difference for the full junior
membership, which is $55 for girls. When you login to upgrade,
you are a returning member.
- Print out membership card and bring to parent meeting.
- Fill out and bring medical release form. Click “Medical Release” to get form.
- Fill out and bring concussion release form. Click “Concussion” to get form.
- Parent Meeting: Nov. 16th 6-7pm @ Ogden Middle School
Contact: Leilani or Jackiefirstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment for 12-1: $695 Payment plan available
- Payment for 12-2: $395
- Trying on uniforms at Parent meeting
Age Chart 2017 (click)
12u– (Player born after September 1st 2004)
Looking forward to another great season of Trailsend Volleyball!!!